Kokosový palmový cukr

Coconut palm sugar is obtained by hand picking nectar from palm flowers. The nectar is then dried and the crystals obtained have an exceptional caramel like flavour.

    The lower glycemic index makes it a suitable sweetener for mild diabetics and also for those who prefer sweeteners that do not burden the pancreas. It also contains high amounts of minerals such as magnesium, potassium, zinc and iron. It is also rich in B vitamins.

    It is considered a sweetener that is the least burdening the environment and is therefore ideal for the sustainable development of Third World economies.

    Coconut palm sugar is not refined!

    Compared to table sugar (sugar beet) and cane sugar, coconut sugar has high levels of minerals and other nutrients, especially zinc, iron and antioxidants. Another worth mentioning fact is the content of inulin, insoluble fiber that serves as a prebiotic, food for bifidobacteria in our intestines

    Coconut palm sugar contains about 78% of "sugars" as such, and the remaining 22% form the above-mentioned minerals and phytonutrients.

        More information about preparation, origin and composition can be found in our shop.​

©2017 by C&R Haná s.r.o.

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
This site was designed with the
.com
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now